Philadelphia Lone Star Football Club's Ground Regulations.
Notice: Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations. Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
"Ground" means the South Philadelphia Super Site and any locations rented by the Club for league matches.
"Club" means this soccer club.
"Match" means any soccer match (or any part or aspect of such a match) taking place at the Ground.
"Material" means any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data.
“Soccer Authority” means each of the National Premier Soccer League (NPSL), the United Premier Soccer League (UPSL), the Women's Premier Soccer League (WPSL), the U.S. Soccer Federation, FIFA, CONCACAF and any other relevant governing body of soccer.
1. Notwithstanding possession of any ticket the Club, any police officer or authorized steward may refuse entry to (or eject from) the Ground any person:
1.1 that fails (or in the Club's reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with these Ground
Regulations or any reasonable instruction issued by a police officer or authorised steward; and/or
1.2 whose presence within the Ground is, or could (in the Club's reasonable opinion), constitute a source
of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
2. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order under FIFA or has been convicted of ticket touting offences.
3. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
4. No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Club reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
5. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the Refund Policy on the ticket. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
6. All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
7. The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
8. Further, you may not bring into the Ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials save in respect of official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature without the express written approval of the Club’s management.
9. The use of threatening behavior, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
10. Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
11. The following acts are offences absolutely forbidden:
11.1 The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse.
11.2 The chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature.
11.3 The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted
without lawful authority or excuse.
Conviction may result in a Banning Order being made.
12. All persons entering the Ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the Ground to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of the Club and/or any police officer.
13. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
14. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
15. The South Philadelphia Super Site is smoke-free and smoking is not permitted inside the Ground.
16. Mobile telephones and other mobile devices are permitted within the Ground PROVIDED THAT (i) they are used for personal and private use only.
17 Please note that the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and conviction could result in a Banning Order being made are:
17.1 Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk;
17.2 Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container and which could
cause damage or personal injury, when entering the Ground or in a public area of the Ground from which the
event can be directly viewed.
18. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Club.
19. Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Club - or otherwise in accordance with the relevant ticket terms and conditions. Any tickets that are transferred are transferred subject to these Ground Regulations. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Ground and/or “blacklist”, any person who has offered for sale or transferred his/her ticket in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions (and/or the holder of any ticket that has been transferred in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions). Tickets remain the property of the Club at all times.
20. At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
21. By entering the Ground, all persons are acknowledging that photographic images and/or video recordings (and/or stills taken from video recordings) may be taken of them and may also be used, by way of example and without limitation, in televised coverage of the game or by or on behalf of the Club. Entry into the Ground is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image. If these images should feature an individual prominently the Club will make reasonable efforts to gain the consent of that person before publishing such images, however, if this is not possible, then entry into the Ground shall be deemed consent unless the Club is notified in writing to the contrary.
22. Further to paragraph 21, if such person is under 18 years of age, the parent, guardian, or responsible adult who is accompanying them into the Ground shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
27. Refused entry to (or ejection from) the Ground may lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement), Club Membership and other benefits.
Copied from EFL, published in 2016